Friday, April 11, 2014

Narconon Fresh Start Changes The Lives Of Families



Using Behavioral Modification combined with a revolutionary Detoxification approach, Narconon Fresh Start's program is truly changing lives every single day.  For over 45 years Narconon Fresh Start has been changing the lives of families and saving their loved ones from the grip of drug and alcohol addiction.

Read a few Narconon Fresh Start reviews from Students below:

"I got a lot of from the Narconon Fresh Start program. I learned how to confront and communicate with others and myself. I am now very aware of my environment. I’m definitely living in the present time. I feel like as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, this really helped me thank you Narconon Fresh Start! B. T."

"Before I started of the Narconon Fresh Start sauna program I was barely sleeping, still feeling the chills, and eating rather poorly all the due to the drug use. Now, after completing the program  here at Narconon Fresh Start I feel a lot more positive, and certainly healthier. I have also gained back my natural and more outgoing personality. A. S."

"During my time in withdrawal at Narconon Fresh Start I learned how to focus my mind on other things rather than my withdrawal symptoms. I got my appetite back as well as a sleeping pattern. It was great to be on some sort of schedule that way I felt ready to start my program. A. G."

"At Narconon Fresh Start I realized by staying in the present time that I do not think about my drug problem and that I focused more on my life here and now. Which also makes it a lot easier to handle myself and my problem objective is a great part of the Narconon Fresh Start program. A. D."